Monday, October 6, 2008

Who do my kids look like?

A lot of people ask me who I think my kids look like... me or Jamie. Well... I always say both. I see things in them that remind me of different characteristics both Jamie and I had as little kids. What do YOU think?


Zac looking kinda like me






and I had the same hairdo as Landon





Zac always makes crazy faces which reminded me of Jamie



And Jamie had those fat cheeks like both my boys




Landon really looks like Jamie's baby pics to me sometimes








Zac so proud in what he's wearing just like Jamie was















9 comments:

The 'Chard said...

I love love love all these pictures! You guys are so cute! The boys are beautiful, no matter who they look like!

The 'Chard said...

This is Betsey by the way, not the 'chard (Richard)

Katherine said...

I don't know, in one pic Landon looks like you then in another pic he looks like Jaime. I guess they are a good mixture of you both!

Emily said...

Un. Canny.
Those pictures are awesome and you're right! Your kids DO look like both of you!!!

I love the hair comparison - wow!

Awesome post.

Becky Rogers said...

Wow, now I have no idea. What cute pictures on this post. Hope your cute little family is doing great!

Unknown said...

Zack -> Amber
Landon -> Jamie

How ya doin' Amber? Call me back sometime when you get the chance. Oh, and you can see all about our Disneyland trip on our family blog!

Love ya,
Andrea

Kelli said...

this is bryce. I can't believe how long it has benn since we last saw y'all. Kids are looking great and hope all is well

Tiffany Feger said...

Oh I don't know, but it's a good excuse to post funny pictures of Jamie and cute ones of you. Ok, he's cute too. I need to see your boys.

What are you doing for Christmas, visiting your mom?!?!?!?! It's a good idea:)

Cameron said...

What adorable little boys! They are growing so fast. You are right. They are a good mix of both of you. They do have your eyes. About the popcorn...that recipe might make a good post.