Friday, January 23, 2009

So Landon thinks the freezer is his new toy box!

We have a fridge with a bottom pull out drawer freezer. Lately Landon likes to help me open it to get ice out to put in his cup or help me get out the chicken nuggets, etc.

Today, however, he's figured out that he's strong enough to pull it open himself.

So all morning he's been bringing me various frozen food items while saying "here go mommy"

After like 1/2 dozen times of walking him back and helping him put the items back and telling him these are not toys! and not to open it again. I finally threatened to give him a time out if he opened the freezer again.

Needless to say he's had two time outs today for playing with his new freezer toy box.

(Jamie has the camera at work today, sorry no pics, but it was hilarious watching Landon walking around carrying frozen veggies, etc. and running away from me when I said we need to put them back! I'm sure there'll be more photo opts later of this)

3 comments:

betsey said...

Hilarious! Nora likes to pull out all the magazines from where they are stored....she also likes the tear them up. It makes me look like I read the Ensign very vigorously :)

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

The joys of motherhood. Miley is starting to do the same thing. Not the freezer, but every other cupboard that is within eye contact to her. Drives me CRAZY.

Cameron said...

I can picture it all too well. Ha!! Anyone that has little ones knows how much they love it when you have to chase after them especially when they have something they aren't supposed to have. It is such a fun game for kids.