Monday, February 2, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

So everyone's been tagging each other on Facebook for a list of 25 random things about you, so I thought it'd be fun to add my list here too. Cuz there's really not much else going on around here lately...

25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. My kids are the funniest people I've ever met (I"ve never met Will Ferrel or Dave Cheppel so my kids still top the list)

2. My husband is the sexiest man I've ever met -just ask him he'll tell you-(plus I've never met Brad Pitt or David Beckham, But Jamie thinks he's a mix of the two)

3. I always secretly wanted to be famous (I'll settle for a fan club of two toddler boys)

4. I earned 1/2 tuition scholorship to BYU but ended up graduating from Paul Mitchell Hair School!

5. I've been through so much drama in my life they should make a Lifetime TV movie about me

6. (besides watching Lifetime with Jamie) I'm obsessed with BRAVO TV- ie.Top Chef, Shear Genius, Project Runnway, Rachel Zoe Project, Real Housewives of O.C., what's not to love?

7. On my DVR right now I have Oprah and Dr. Phil, the Office, 30 Rock, How I met your Mother, American Idol,Top Chef, Ace of Cakes, a dozen HGTV shows, Jon and Kate plus 8, the Bachelor, Real World Brooklyn, Real housewives of O.C., and some cartoons for the kiddos

8. I would watch 1/2 as much TV if we didn't have a DVR

9. I talk ALOT if you couldn't tell (my notes home from my teachers were always saying that I talked too much, like my parents didn't know!)

10. I played with Barbies way past the age that was socially acceptable

11. I REALLY want to have a girl (then I'll have an excuse to play Barbies again!)

12. I REALLY believe in miracles, I have a 3 year old who used to be 3 pounds for starters

13. If I wasn't a Hair Colorist I would definately be a NICU nurse

14. I love the idea of exercising but I hate actually doing it

15. I love the idea of road trips but I get miserably carsick

16. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, someday I will!

17. I love beaches more than anything, but ocean water is so gross to me and I'm terrified of gellyfish

18. I'm really terrified of heights too. I have dreams where I'm falling and I wake up right before I hit the ground

19. I'm terrified of something ever happening to Jamie and having to raise my kids by myself

20. My favorite music is the music Jamie writes for me, I also love Jack Johnson, Zac Maloy, Pearl Jam, Nora Jones, Brittany Spears (sorry but I do) and hip hop-especially old school hip hop. I'm also obsessed with Micheal Jackson's music but don't really like Micheal Jackson. (he's a little creepy)

21. I love going to concerts with Jamie, I was blown away by the Foo Fighters-Dave Grohl was rediculous! (Pearl Jam was amazing too Jamie)

22. I don't read books as often as I should, but I did jump on the Twilight ban wagon. I'm on the last book-don't tell me how it ends!

23. I had my 10 year highschool reunion this summer and it's been fun and weird reconnecting with everyone especially through Facebook

24. When I'm done having kids I really want to get a boob job (so they can look like they do when I'm nursing, I'd rather be full of saline than milk!)

25. I'm so happy that I dumped Jamie's roomate (sorry Ben) and started dating Jamie. He's the best husband and father, and he gave me the most wonderful little boys (and hopefully a girl too someday) and he makes me laugh and cry and want to hit him and want to kiss him and I'm grateful everyday for our family!

3 comments:

Larman Family said...

If you ever start to miss playing barbies before your little girl comes along please call me. I don't know how many hours a day I can handle playing Barbie and the Diamond Castle.

Emily said...

You are HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I didn't know HALF that stuff about you - like that you dated Jamie's roommate and that Jamie writes songs? I love Jack Johnson too and I'm SO with you - hoping for a baby girl someday. . . even though boys ARE awesome.

val said...

I have totally thought they should make a lifetime movie about you too!! cause you really are inspirational