Friday, April 10, 2009

3RD TIME'S A CHARM...

Everyone that has seen Landon in person, and Jamie seeing the blog (he's out of town) all agreed that Landon's hair needed to be shorter in the back. So Landon got a third haircut this week but I stopped trying myself and took him in to my salon and Margarita fixed it for me. I know, I know, I should stick to what I know... coloring hair. Thank you Margarita!
3rd time's a charm...











Haircut #3... He looks so grown up now! but atleast he doesn't have a mullet and doesn't look like a girl anymore!

Hair cut #2... I cut his bangs shorter but didn't want to cut the back too short cuz I thought Jamie would be mad, so it still looks a little mulletty (and kinda choppy cuz the kid was moving a lot while I was trying to cut)










Hair cut#1... still too shaggy and hardly any curl left so looked pretty choppy and mulletty.











Jamie's favorite, the "mistaken for a girl" hairdo

2 comments:

Cameron said...

I love it! He's so cute even with long hair.

Steph said...

I am so glad you commented on my blog! Your boys are darling! I love Landon's hair! Gavin is a few months away from looking just like that! I don't know how to cut his hair so it doesn't look bad. I wanted to go to the reunion, but things just got a little crazy at that time. We lived in Arlington and we totally miss it! It is nice to be by family though. We have been back in Utah for about a year and a half. It would be a lot of fun to get together. We will be around! Just let me know!