Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I got in the mood to cut some hair...

I decided to cut the boys hair tonight.
Well, actually I gave Landon a hair cut on Monday before his party and it cut off most of his curls but was still shaggy and I just decided tonight that I wanted it shorter.
(usually I just have someone at my salon do it, cuz I'm a colorist, not a stylist, but whatever... I just wanted their hair short)
I didn't think to take "before" pics tonight so the "before" pics are ones I had in my camera already....
BEFORE...

Here's a more recent "before" pic I just copied off Katherine's blog

AFTER!






I used clippers on Zac and he was TERRIFIED and the longest guard I had was a #3, so his sides are a little short. But now we can spike it. He likes to check himself out in the mirror while I spike his hair


BEFORE...

This is a more recent "before" pic that I copied from Katherine's blog


AFTER!

His curls were growing out, it was just a matter of time before they would be gone, it's kinda sad. Well, no one should mistake him for a girl anymore!

I think Landon's bangs might be a little too short, but those things grow like a weed, so it'll be fine in like a week.

4 comments:

betsey said...

Oh my gosh! Zac is a little boy! I LOVE the winking picture. What a character. I have to say, although I LOVE the cute long hair on Landon, he looks even better with it shorter.

Kristen said...

So cute!!! Seriously, they are adorable! Landon's birthday party looked like a blast. Thank you thank you so much for letting me borrow your prego clothes, they are going to be great! Miss you!

About Me said...

Yea, 2 BOYS!! Will just got his hair short and spiky a few weeks ago too. He loves it! Landon's B-day party looks like it was a hit too!

Love ya guys!

Anonymous said...

LoVE the look on Zacs face, like what did you do to me? His hair is super cute short. I like Landon's bangs. I think it just should be a little shorter in the back. Good job doing it yourself with two wiggly boys.