Wednesday, November 4, 2009

some new family pics

We had a great Halloween. I was in charge of our wards Halloween carnival/trunk or treat and totally forgot my camera! Katherine, thank goodness, took a bunch of pics, so I'll post some when I get them from her. I was the Octomom.... Jamie was Tony Little (he does the excersize infomercials).... and Zac was a ghost..... and Landon was Dirk Nowenski. So until then..... Here's some other pics......

Took family pics recently with Katherine
(can check her out at jelly-pop.blogspot.com )
She's awesome! Here's a slide show of some of my favorites.....

3 comments:

Jeni said...

So cute Amber! I love your hair!

The Nobles said...

Wow Katherine did a great job! You guys look great. The boys look so big. Oh by the way, we just booked flights to come to Dallas Jan 21-25. Hopefully we can get together.

Unknown said...

Amber these pics are priceless! I love the ones of your boys kissing you and you them. Also that last one of you and Jamie is so great! Yeah for Katherine. I can't wait for her to do our family. If we could ever find the time!