Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Halloween pics, finally!

We are in the middle of renovating our Kitchen and Hall Bath!!! (hope you enjoy it at Christmas-mom, Fred, and Dustin) and I've been planning our next big ward event, the Christmas Party...... so I've been a little busy.

But I promised some Halloween pics.......

Have a link to flicker for our Halloween pictures that my friend Katherine took. For some reason they wouldn't show up when I saved them to my computer. Oh well just click on the links to see the photos.....

Me as the Octomom! Complete with huge lips, long flowing hair, Juicy Sweatsuit, and 3 babies in my baby bjorn and 5 in the stroller!

Here's Jamie as exercise guroo Tony Little
doesn't he look just like the real deal?

Zac wanted to be a ghost, but was having a hard time seeing cuz his eye holes kept moving around, so I pinned them in place, and he ended up looking like a muslim woman!http://www.flickr.com/photos/jellypoptography/4131441330/in/set-72157622690846771/


Landon was Dirk Nowenski or a "basketball boy" if you asked him. He ate more cotton candy, popcorn, cupcakes, and lollypops that day than he's every had in his whole life!!http://www.flickr.com/photos/jellypoptography/4130732507/in/set-72157622690846771/

there it is..... sorry to make you click on links. gotta get back to my construction zone, I mean house!

4 comments:

Becky Rogers said...

You have the best costume. Love it. Your family picts. are super cute...if you guys do Christmas cards, I'd better get one! :)
18868 E. Superstition Dr.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142

Kristin and Guy said...

Fun pix! You guys are creative. ...And good luck w/those renovations. Always best when it's all over. :)

Jeni said...

You're hilarious Amber! Loved your costume!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض