Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spray Park

The Lakehighlands Rec Center has a free spray park. That's right, FREE! We don't belong to the rec center either, it's just a public park and the kids love it! (plus there's a couple playgrounds and swingsets and picnic tables, etc. all right there!) Dallas is sooo hot and this is better than taking the kids swimming, cuz there's less risk of drowning. :) Jamie too cool to get in a get wet with the kiddos (even though he did have a swim suit on)



Zac kept sticking his head in this one and laughing!!



He was a little scared to go through this one,
but he finally went through with me, holding my hand.


Landon pretty much stayed by the little baby fountains

Not often that we get a picture of them together



2 comments:

Katherine said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I wonder if Ava would enjoy it. She didn't enjoy the sprinkler in our yard today, so who knows. I miss you and the kiddos, I miss seeing them all play together.

Tiffany Feger said...

LUCKY! I had a friend with a pass to a place like that last summer and another pass to the Zoo that had a place like that. Now we have to pay so we haven't gone. At least you had Jamie there, I'm sure he helped a little, right???:)