Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Photos

My little brother came in from Detroit just a couple days before we went back to Dallas and since it was the first time all four of my mom's kids were together in like 6 years, she wanted us to take a family picture. (She had her neighbor take some more "professional" ones these are just some snap shots from my camera.) I decided to try to get a cute family photo of me and Jamie and the kids while we were at it, but Zac was not wanting to cooperate! (I hope her neighbor got some better ones than we did!)


This picture (above) totally gave me a flashback of this picture(below) ohhh, Zac...

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute pictures Amber! Even with Zach not cooperating, he's still cute. Ü

We miss you guys too. I wish I had more close friends around to hang out with. Look forward to seeing you again. Ü

betsey said...

Look at your cute family and all those kids! I'm glad that you got a chance to see your sister and brothers. It gets so hard with everyone moving out of state. What is your bother doing in Detroit, I didn't know tht he was there!

About Me said...

Amber, Aspen actually took a really cute picture of the four of you up by the waterfall. The boys actually look mostly happy. It's not the best resolution, but it's part of a slideshow on my blog. Take a peak and if you like it, I can e-mail it to you. All credit goes to Aspen, she's quite the photographer all ready!