Friday, August 8, 2008

A FEW PICS FROM GRANDMA'S HOUSE IN UTAH...more to come when we get home

We've been in Utah for a week visiting family and friends and don't come home till next week. So I haven't been blogging cuz although I've taken a lot of pictures, I didn't bring my chord to connect my camera to my mom's computer. So today I decided to take pictures with my mom's camera so I could upload them!

My sister is in town from Reno with her kids and Zac has been having a blast playing with her 4 year old Will. (They are both OBSESSED with cars!)

Zac LOVES Grandmas whirlpool tub. He gets sooo excited when we turn on the bubbles and he was even more excited to have his cousin Will to play with.

(he's more fun than Landon cuz he doesn't cry when Zac splashes him!)



Landon descovered a fun game at lunch today... stick the hotdogs inside the plastic flute. But then he was upset that he couldn't get them out!













3 comments:

Katherine said...

Ah, I miss y'all! I don't even recognize those boys even more they have grown up so much!

Tiffany Feger said...

Oh they're so cute, of course. Bath time is one of my favorite times too, especially when there's more than one kid so they can play together:)

Larman Family said...

I am so glad that you guys are having tons of fun!