Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Zac survived his first surgery!

Zac had his surgery on Friday to remove the tumor on his neck. I've been meaning to update everyone, sorry it took a few days, but HE'S DOING GREAT!!! I forgot to bring my camera to the hospital so I took these a couple days ago at home. He's been so tuff and not complaining about the incision.

He was so sweet at the hospital, all the nurses couldn't believe how brave he was. We were lucky to have the same nurse that helped us when he had his MRI and she lets him play with her name badge, and if you know Zac you know he loves work badges almost as much as he loves keys!


8 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

What a cute kid. I am glad everything went well. Hopefully this will nip it in the bud.

Katherine said...

Ah, I'm so proud of him. Ava has been asking for him. I'm sure Zac has been asking for my keys, so I can't wait to reunite them all!

betsey said...

What a wonderful, brave little boy! We are so glad that he is doing much better! We love Zac!

Steph said...

I'm so glad everything went well with the surgery. Zac is adorable!

Jeni said...

So glad to hear that Zac's doing well. He's such a sweet, cute little boy.

Anonymous said...

we're so glad he's doing well. hope he has a smooth recovery

About Me said...

I've been meaning to call and ask if Zack had his surgery and how everything went. Will they biopsy it or anything? Glad it's over!

Becky Rogers said...

What a brave kid. Glad to hear he is dong well. He has got to have the cutest, biggest, loving eyes ever.